CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM
It’s no secret that men are typically more difficult to buy for than women… especially those men who just seem to have everything. So to make your job a little easier this year, or to give you a bit of inspo, i’ve put together a Christmas gift guide. It’s suitable for all budgets – big and small, and for adults of all ages. Here are 20 gifts ranging from £7 – £250.
£10 & UNDER
- The Smart Phone Mount. £9.99 –Great to sit on your desk, bedside table and even in the car! It’s probably one of those things you didn’t realise how much you needed until you have it.
2. Crep Protectors. £7 – They’re like air-fresheners for shoes! They might find this present a little insulting… but I think they’ll secretly appreciate it. Whack a couple of these bad boys in your shoes to keep them fresh.
3. Crocodile Effect Passport Cover. £10 – Do they like travelling? This crocodile effect passport cover looks much more expensive than it actually is and would make a pretty nice stocking filler.
£20 & UNDER
4. World Map Cork Board. £16.99 – Now they can keep track of their travels with this map of the world by pinning the places they have visited! To add to this gift and make it a little more luxurious, you could buy a nice frame to fit it in (just remember to carefully remove the glass).
5. Copper Hip Flask with Shot Glasses. £15 – Every man needs a hip-flask. It’s a pretty sleek prezzie for someone who likes to party, is an avid Races go-er or even has a couple of weddings on the horizon next year.
6. Whisky Rocker Glasses. £18 – Since they’re pretty cool glasses… they’d probably be appreciated by anybody from your 18 year old brother to you’re 80 year old Grandfather.
£50 & UNDER
7. Snazzy Calvin Klein socks. £26 – I know we all think socks are a boring present. But who actually likes buying their own socks? We all need them… so getting at least 50 pairs each Christmas is basically compulsory.
8. Polo Ralph Lauren wool hat. £40 – Winter returns every year… and a hat like this should last for 10. After all, we live in England… they could even wear this hat in June.
9. Meal-In-One Pan. £40 – I think we all wish we had one of these!! Cooking just become a little more exciting! It might be nice to pair this with a nice cook book!
10. Three Piece Shaving Kit. £39.99 – If your Dad/Brother/Uncle/Cousin/whoever doesn’t already have one of these… then you’re in for a winner!
£100 & UNDER
11. Mulberry Card Holder. £100 – Not many of us carry cash anymore… so what is the need for a bulky wallet? This soft leather Mulberry card holder is the perfect alternative to a wallet, especially when they’re on a night out.
12. Tom Ford Black Orchid Set. £82 – trust me when I tell you, this smells amazing. It’s long lasting and is the perfect scent to pull out for a special occasion.
13. DALMORE Scotch & Glasses Set. £69.99. This 15 year old Whisky set is ideal for the real, hardcore, Whisky lovers. It comes complete with two collectible etched glasses.
14. Ralph Lauren white shirt. £85 – You can’t go far wrong with a classic white shirt. It’s a must-have ‘go-to’ which they’ll be able to pull out of their wardrobe for all occasions. So if they don’t already have this… then they’re bound to love it.
15. Black Polaroid Camera. £104 – Maybe they’re into photography… or maybe they’re planning on travelling in the near future? This gift makes photography all the more exciting, and if they have means to use it then they’re bound to love this gift.
£250 & UNDER
16. Larsson & Jennings Stainless Steel Watch. £225 – This watch celebrates the classic mens dress watch with a modern twist. It has a matte silver finish and a contrasting black dial. It’ll go with absolutely everything… a guy in his 20’s/30’s is bound to love this.
17. Grey Leather Jacket. £229 – This classic slim-fit leather jacket is made from sheepskin leather. I’ve seen this jacket in the flesh and can confirm it’s super soft, looks amazing and is very flattering when on!
18. Gucci sliders. £180 – I know you might be thinking ‘but it’s Winter’ … but guys (and girls) wear sliders – the most comfortable shoe invented since the UGG boot – all year around! And if they’re a fan of Gucci, why not treat them to an extra special pair.
19. Ted Baker Black Leather Holdall. £179 – A great gift for someone who travels a lot or spends the weekends away. It may be a little more pricey than the usual ‘overnight’ bag. But it’s pretty structured and real leather so should last a long time.
20. Apple Watch, starting price – £250 – If he’s into fitness, gadgets or simply loves to live a healthy lifestyle, this is the perfect gift for him. He won’t even realise how much he needed/wanted it until it’s on his wrist. This is a present he’ll use every single day. From measuring steps to reading texts, he’ll absolutely love it!
So there we have it! I hope it was helpful/you gained a bit of inspiration if you’re struggling with your gifts for him. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!